Every time it comes for me to leave Kuching i feel sappy. The happy part having my room back with internet. There's no one here now so its kind of fast even though we've not paid the bill for more than 3months tsk tsk.
It so happens that i'm always the first to arrive so all the cleaning is on me. The house is tidy just dusty from inactivity for such a long time.
My landlord was nice enough to cut the grass. I just saw the neighbour's lawn overgrown with grass the height of an average human. But its good to be back.
I'm looking forward to this semester and the concluding one after it. I think its time to go back home :)
Ok i'll go clean now. My nose can't take it. Good thing i still have a box of tissues.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment