Pages

Sunday, November 01, 2009

i love them

Its the 1st of November, in a few weeks we'll be sitting for finals. Its hard to believe another semester is over. Its been a struggle this sem but thank God for everything.

So my mom launches her book tomorrow in church. According to my sister the book is titled dealing with affliction. I know it has been on her mind for years now and finally she can launch it. I just wish i was there with her :) she's really an inspiration to me, and in many ways i wish i can be like her but we are two different people.

There's something i feel whenever i'm around the vcf people, something i've not felt until quite recently. I think it has taken time and a few recent events to make me see that i'm responsible for and to these people. I feel a sense of love? I know i care for each one of them and nothing makes me happier to know that they're alright, fighting their battles and trusting God. I tell you the way they all serve is amazing and thats something i always thank God for.

God bless my brothers and sisters, may your face shine on them, may you be with them through the tough times, let them know that you never leave, that you are always there, that nothing can separate them from your love. Help them realise that we can never be too bad or dirty to come to your presence to ask for forgiveness. And Lord that thing that is pure in them, that love for people and for you, i pray that you increase it. That as we are one family we will make every effort to continue in your love :) thank You father ^^
-ONWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment