Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

call it random

Its nice at night. There's no noise, its cool and the internet is faster.

I don't have anything in particular to talk about, i just want to talk. So you can consider this a random post by someone who can't sleep.

Its week 3 already. Today is thursday. Have cellgroup tonight and two meetings on saturday and then it will be week 4. There's already an assigment due by week 5 and after that is the tuition free week, after that we get our test 1 and well its all downhill from there until the end.

I've changed. I'm no longer the person i used to be. I was afraid this would happen. I remember thinking how i would be like if i really changed, if i would recognise myself or even like who i have become. Now i'm not sure, just bound by responsibility and duties. I dunno how people live to be a hundred. How do they cope with all the stuff you pick up as you grow older. All the heavy stuff.

The more i watch house, the more i want to be like him. Yes he's arrogant and a professed liar, those are not the qualities i admire about him. He is a good leader. Knows how to take care of his people. Probably because his dad lacked that quality so he sought to be nothing like his dad and yet well you can't go scott free in that department. Especially for guys.

There are qualities that my dad has that i want nothing to do with yet i admire his ability to provide for his family, his brilliance, the guy is a genius. But i wished he spent more time with his children to get to know them especially when they're older and have no one to go to for advice on tough life decisions. For some people its not an issue and God bless them but for others, they go on living their lives with one goal or a few related goals to be nothing like their parent, or at least better. Depending on how you look at it, its a good thing. We all need something to drive us now don't we.

-ONWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment