Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

a few new things

The past few weeks have been quite interesting. Went for a camp at Batang Ai, then went on doulos to take pictures for a murial painting competition. Doulos is great, there are a lot of really nice people there. Met a nigerian who's committed to going back and changing the way people think.

I think its great that some of us come out of the country to get a taste of what humility really means and how a nation should function.

Things to looks forward.... well there is the presentation at the spring. I wish i were singing but i'll be taking pictures on that day. Have I mentioned how i love taking pictures? But yeah its going to be awesome and there's another presentation at Jervynna's grand folks place on christmas eve.

But before all that we'll be off on the doulos this sunday for a trip. I hear there are three buses leaving from bethany centre, st. faith and kuching town no.1 and transportation is absolutely free just come. The buses will be leaving at 2pm so don't be late.

Christmas eve there will be a service and lunch and some visitations.

I thought of making a new theme for this blog to mark the new year and i've been working on it. I wanted something simple, not so much graphics but simple and elegant but i don't think i'll be finished this year with so many things going on at the moment.

I'm very optimistic about the new year. I think its going to be an exciting and challenging. But i believe its going to be a very good year.

I want to specially thank God for blessing my family this year and for keeping them all in good health. I pray that his faithfulness and blessing, his protection and covering will continue.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment