I feel pressure on every side, mom, dad, life. Sometimes i wish i can just run away from it all but no la. I stopped running away a long time ago. Instead i remember what joyce meyer said about pressure ...keep pressing against the pressure that is pressing against you. And thats the only way to live, thats the only way that works for me.
We were meant to live for so much more. Difficulties are opportunities for God to show his love, faithfulness and strength if we run to him.
Its interesting because i've been reading about the faithfulness of God in Isaiah and Joshua and how God promised Joshua to be with him as He was with Moses if Josh will obey him, keep with words and commandments and be strong and courageous.
Be Strong and Courageous
I remember a season in my life where it didn't matter where I turned, i would hear people say this to me and i was so overwhelmed and frankly didn't know what to make of it except to say that i'm trying, i'm trying.
O-tou san, I can't carry the weight on my head alone. Frankly i don't know what to do, which path to take but I trust you. You've always guided my path. Arigato o-tou san.
~shalom~
thanks for sharing what you shared, oguchi. =)
ReplyDeleteit comes at a time when i need to hear thoughts like that most. the past few days have been super trying. . But still, gotta go on.
Anyway, you have a good semester back in Miri eh!
keep in touch!
Yeah its really hard sometimes but that's life. I just thank God that i have a place to run to for help, not everyone has that. It makes me appreciate my faith more.
ReplyDeleteMy classes start this monday and i'm not sure what to expect but i believe everything will be fine in the end.
Yeah keep in touch also ;) God bless you angela.