Pages

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

new challenges

New year, new challenges.
I find myself in a position where there alot of demands, things i'm not used to, new experiences and roles, new kind of worries. Adult worries.

My main worry now is my project, i need to submit something that would be approved so i can go ahead and start something. My first proposal was rejected and its really difficult to think of something, i've been just pacing around trying to come up with a problem i can provide a solution to, something that has not been done before yet is not so simple. Its hard, i'm struggling.

And then there's the transfer thing, i've not submitted my application yet because of the project thing, its just delaying everything. I feel very worried and pressure is building. Guess school is in full swing. I dont want to get B-U-S-Y. You know pastor said something very profound on sunday and its the first time i'm hearing it this way.

B-ound
U-nder
S-atan's
Y-oke

Its really a yoke, takes away joy and strangles. I can really relate to it, i know last time i was really, there was no time for people or other things it just drained me of my strength and i had to force joy.

But its well. I've been listening to Jeremy Camp alot lately, dunno why. I guess i like the rock-y style, and the lyrics are so real like this one.

Everytime
I spin around, I can hardly see
To catch a glimpse of this moment

I hear the sound of this simple plea
To wait at the feet of your love

Every time I'm on my knees
Pleading for your strength
I will find you there, find you there

Every time I'm on my knees
Reaching for your strength
I will find you there, find you there

To feel the crown of the one I have breathed for
To know the door it will never be broken

Cos I have found that time this time
Has no hold on the rate
That I need you
And I know it's never hard to find you

I'm holding on to this hope
I've been given to be always with you
I'm seeing now
That this fullness of faith is always seeking you

It is well with my soul

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment