Pages

Saturday, December 02, 2006

God in the little things

I just want to praise God what what just happened to me. As i came back home, i checked my pocket and my keys were not there. So i was like oh man! What am i going to do? I must have locked it in the room.

Luckily my housemate was at home, i could hear him snoring, so i called him up and he opened the door and went back to sleep. In my mind i was thinking of alternatives because i knew there was no way to get into the room. I was just distressed and panicky, all kinds of thoughts went through my mind i even thought of walking through the door, need to have faith la right? Well yeah but i dont have faith enough to believe i can walk through wood.

So there i was, a victim of my own carelessness. In cases like this i would call my landlady and she would come and open the door with her spare key but it so happens that her phone was stolen just a few days ago and she has not replaced it so calling her was hopeless but i tried anyway, didnt work.

I was just pacing about and then i just asked God, what do i do now? And there was silence, no voice in the clouds. So i went downstairs and tried the set of keys i found on her {my landlady's} table but non fit the door, that again was a hopeless attempt but i didnt care. I was desperate to try anything. I even tried it in prince's room to see if it would open, if it did i'll probably sleep there for the night since he's in Nigeria at the moment but nothing.

Haiya, what to do ah? I honestly didnt want sleep over at michael's house because that would mean i would wear the same clothes i wore today to church tomorrow and it would mean defeat and surrender. How can God come through for me if i always take the easy way out? Besides i wont have this testimony to share now. So i went downstairs again and found a set of keys kept in a top secret place i cant tell you about and opened my door.

I tell you i was like God, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. You are indeed a good God. And help me not to take you for granted.

Its amazing to think that God is the God in little things too. God loves OgUcHi

~shalom~

3 comments:

  1. praise God ~!~! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) How is your exam going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. okie...He leads me til the last sub...hehe...see you guys soon!!!=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment