Recent events in my life has brought me to question, who are really my friends, and also what kind of friend i am. Its easy to point fingers and say, ...you were not there for me when i needed you, you dont care, i dont know why i'm you friend anyway, how come u didnt call me? You know but lets look inside and convince ourselves that we are better. I had a terrible event happen in my life this friday, it may look like nothing but i know all the implications and i'm not at liberty to share at the moment, some of you know already anyways.
I believe in everything that happens, it happens for a reason, hopefully a good reason so there's no point getting depressed and disappointed and down and low and blue and sad la. There are about a million good things that has happened so let no the itsy bitsy little small tiny things that happen overshadow the good.
I tried to post the pics of the stuff i won from tmnet but blogger is not co-operating so i cant post it here at the moment.
Following after joshua's footsteps, i've tried to record the messages in bethany, and this one is from last saturday. I want to apologise for the low sound quality my mp3 is not really good at recording good quality audio. Hope you get encouraged.
powered by ODEO
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment