I just have to put this other here so it doesn't stay in my heart.
I am grateful for the opportunity. I'm grateful for all the learning experiences. I will forever be grateful for the love and care. I'm serious! Nothing will ever change this fact. It remains forever.
It has been over 10 years.
For me, that's a very long time.
I never expected to stay this long.
For me, that's a very long time.
I never expected to stay this long.
I went in with the understanding that I won't be here this long. So, I feel like it's time.
I want more from my life and I don't see a future here.
I want other things.
I want better things.
I want better opportunities for growth and personal advancement.
I want more freedom and control over my time and projects.
I want other things.
I want better things.
I want better opportunities for growth and personal advancement.
I want more freedom and control over my time and projects.
I hate office politics. It sucks, it's ugly, it's disgusting.
I hate leaders who can't follow the rules they laid down.
I hate being stuck.
I cannot be measured.
I hate leaders who can't follow the rules they laid down.
I hate being stuck.
I cannot be measured.
What's the way forward.
I'm getting out one way or the other.
I'm done.
I'm done.