By this time tomorrow it would be official. The ceremony every University graduate looks forward, the crowning event that marks the end of one significant stage in your life. By this time tomorrow I'll be a graduate in Computer Science from an Australian University in Malaysia.
I feel a mix of emotions; both excitement and worry. I'm excited that finally, after all the hard work and effort, that finally I can be called a graduate. I'm excited to be able to celebrate with my friends, people I've known and worked with for all these years. I'm also worried for what the future holds, whether the plans I have for my life will pan out the way I want or not. While this is a legitimate worry, it can often overwhelm and take over, making you forget that this is also a day to celebrate.
So I choose, I choose today to leave my worries in the hands of God. My anxieties and uncertainties I lay at his feet both today, tomorrow and hopefully everyday. I choose to be happy and celebrate this good thing because God has been faithful to me all these years, generously providing and taking care of all my needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I really cannot complain with a clear conscience.
God has been good and he is faithful. Hallelujah.
-ONWARD!