Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

happy third

Its the 30th of july and about 3years since the blog was started. I find that its my release. Some people have friends they can tell stuff to, cry to.... i have this and other outlets. But this here blog is more than an outlet.

I've tried to make it all kinds of stuff, been through times when it was about the comments or being popular or something but its not that. I'm not that kind of a person. I recognise that i'm different, in many ways. Some say i'm an introvert others just well...

This blog is more like therapy for me. Its where i share my thoughts, find sanity, learn restraint. If i found a human that could have the same effect then it will be the end but until then, i hope to keep writing.

-ONWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment