I've not updated for a while, its not intentional its just that there doesn't seem to be anything to write about.
Next week is week 4 already, i still have a lot of reading to do, haven't really gotten to the full swing of school life yet, still seem very relaxed when i shouldn't be.
We just had our welcoming celebration for vcf (Varsity Christian Fellowship) at taman awam and i just want to thank God for everyone who came, turned up, signed. There were a few new faces and i hope we will continue to see them.
Some times i feel like i'm not doing my job. I should be out there socialising but i hold back. Dunno why. Its hard for me to keep a conversation going. I really have to think of what to say especially for people i totally don't know and more especially if they're girls. I don't know when i will overcome all these obstacles. I believe that people who are under the influence of God will change with time to reflect more of the attributes that God has. I dunno if i'm changing, makes me worry.
Ok la, i'm quite tired already want to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment