Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

15 things

Tagged by Yan Hui

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I believe everyone is important but no one is too important.
2. I spend way too much time on the internet for my own good.
3. I love gadgets.
4. I love literature even though i dont read much. I appreciate good literature.
5. I like having things around me like toys or desktop creatures. Its nice to look at something pleasant when you're not looking at the computer. I have this frog eilyn gave to me and occasionally i will just pull them apart and listen to what they say. :)
6. I like to collect things. I used to collect reload cards but these days they're not so creative so i stopped.
7. I love to fly. :) :) :) :) can't understand when people say they're scared to fly. I absolutely love plane rides.
8. I like to have my own space.
9. I appreciate and admire good design. It doesnt matter if its a good website or architecture.
10. I love yoghurt
11. I enjoy the company of friends. people you can trust.
12. I can't wait to start working.
13. I like to watch anime, but quite choosey about the ones i watch. currently watching bleach.
14. When i'm really happy i get out of control and hyper.
15. I can go a whole day without food but not without water. I tend to drink more than i eat.

I tag anyone who is interested in doing this survey thingy.

~shalom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment