I have been tagged again by both yan hui and gracie so here it goes
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Guchi Guchi
Birth Date: 22 May 19xx
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : I'm African
My Fears : Reptiles and insects.
My Perfect Pizza :Hawaiian Supreme
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : Whats the time?
My Bedtime : Between 12 and 1am
My Most Missed Memory: Just hanging out with my family, joking or teasing my sisters
LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
Single or Group Dates: Group la, i can be quite boring sometimes
Adidas or Nike: Adidas lo
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: never smoked
Curse: sometimes
Take a Shower: Of course
Have a Crush: Used to
Think You've Been In Love: Yeah
Go To School: Yeah
Want To Get Married: Of course
Believe In Yourself: When i really need to.
Think You're A Health Freak: Not really but sometimes when i clean up i like to really clean up.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: My grandfather used to give me when i was very young.
Gone To The Mall : Who hasn't?
Been On Stage: No choice one
Eaten Sushi: Didnt like it
Dyed Your Hair: Never, but i think white would be nice on me, just for laughs
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Whats a stripping game?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yeah but its not worth it
LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: 27.
LAYER 9: IN A GUY/GIRL...
Best Eye Colour: same as mine
Best Hair Colour: black, curly
Short Hair or Long Hair: slightly below the shoulder {cant believe i'm doing this}
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Completing this tag thing
An Hour Ago: Playing a game, just to relax
4.5 Hours Ago: Helping my friend get a game on his phone
1 Month Ago: getting ready for cny
1 Year Ago: Not sure, i dont remember. I guess in school
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : My family, travelling, airplanes, music, helping out, chocolates, pizza, taking pictures, computers
I hate: Pride, false accusation, deception and manipulation
I hide: my failures if i need to, my hurts...
I miss: Having no care in the world. Babies are so blessed
I need: Be more real.
Ok now its your turn, so i'll be tagging the following people
Joshua
Cheryl
Sherene
Chris
Isaac
Angela
~shalom~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment